Buy to Let calculator: how much could your customer borrow?
Our calculator helps you to understand the benefits of our Buy to Let proposition, and shows the options available to your customer to help them get the loan size they want and to maximise their investment opportunity.
- Top slicing is available to limited company, personal tax structures and portfolio landlords. This will help give them greater flexibility in loan size and a wider choice of products, including 2 year fixed rates which may previously have been unachievable. Our calculator will identify how much surplus portfolio and/or earned income is required to achieve the loan size if there is a shortfall.
- Bespoke ICRs which reflect your customer’s tax position more accurately and could help them get the Buy to Let mortgage they want.
- 5 year+ fixed rates could help your customer get the loan size they want by using the provable value of net worth or liquid assets in a refinance assessment.
When using the calculator please take care to ensure that the loan amount does not exceed the LTV limit for the chosen product.
Please note the calculator provides an indicative assessment only, for a more accurate assessment please complete a DIP on our Online Mortgage System.
We also have a wide range of other calculators available for portfolio, residential and refurbishment buy to let applications.
Subject property information
Application requires additional information in order to qualify for 5+ year fixed, please click here to fill in or click re-calculate.
Excess Disposable Income (EDI) assessment will be carried out on applications where customers do not pass Net Worth or Liquid Assets.
Alternative combinations may also be available.
Proof of income will be required. Please click here to see our acceptable forms of income.
Please contact a member of our sales team to discuss this case further.
(funds must have been gifted at least 3 months prior to the application)
Please complete the final questions below:
EARNED DISPOSABLE INCOME
- What's new? A guide to our system changes
- 5 year + Fixed rate assets & liabilities statement
- 5 year + Fixed rate assessment rate guide
- Buy to Let assessment rate guide
- Top slicing FAQs
- Buy to Let key information sheet
- Limited Company and HMO/Multi-unit product guide
- Limited Company Buy to Let key information sheet
- Refurbishment Buy to Let product guide