Buy to Let calculator: how much could your customer borrow?
Our calculator helps you to understand the benefits of our Buy to Let proposition, and shows the options available to your customer to help them get the loan size they want and to maximise their investment opportunity.
When using the calculator please take care to ensure that the loan amount does not exceed the LTV limit for the chosen product.
Please note the calculator provides an indicative assessment only, for a more accurate assessment please complete a DIP on our Online Mortgage System.
Subject property information
Excess Disposable Income (EDI) assessment will be carried out on applications where customers do not pass Net Worth or Liquid Assets.
Alternative combinations may also be available.
Proof of income will be required. Please click here to see our acceptable forms of income.
Please contact a member of our sales team to discuss this case further.
(funds must have been gifted at least 3 months prior to the application)
Please complete the final questions below:
EARNED DISPOSABLE INCOME
- New limited edition buy to let mortgages
- Buy to Let product guide
- Specialist Buy to Let product guide
- Refurbishment Buy to Let product guide
- Buy to Let criteria guide
- A guide to Top slicing
- 5 year + Fixed rate assets & liabilities statement
- 5 year + Fixed rate assessment rate guide
- Physical valuation information from Connells
- Buy to Let assessment rate guide