Buy to Let - New Build
A new build property can sometimes be a great opportunity for a buy to let landlord. With products designed specifically for buy to let purchases and a priority processing service in place, we can help make that deal happen.
- New Build Priority Processing Service: 0330 024 0349
- Flats in blocks up to 20 storeys accepted
- New build flats with commercial ground floor considered
- Offers valid for 6 months, may extend for a further 3 months
- Cases assessed within 48 hours, offered within 21 days
- 80% LTV, minimum customer contribution 20% for both houses and flats
- Rental cover - ICR: based on individual circumstances
- Accept self-employed with 12 months trading unless the applicant’s primary business is property letting and the minimum trading period is 3 years
- Max age at application 80 years, max term 35 years
- No portfolio limit with other lenders (up to 20 properties with Precise Mortgages up to a maximum of £10m)
- No minimum income requirements on loans up to £1m
- Professional landlords (5 buy to let properties and 3 year’s trading)
- Limited Companies
- First time landlords and first time buyer landlords
Let our Packager Panel do the work for you.
You can submit a residential or buy to let mortgage to us direct or alternatively you can introduce a case to one of our packagers.
Contact one of our packagers direct today.
Bank of England Base Rate (BBR) Trackers and the Reversion Rate
BBR Trackers and reversion rates are variable rates that are linked to the Bank of England base rate. For new
applications, any change to BBR will apply on our systems and documentation the next day. For existing
accounts, any change to BBR will apply on the day of the change.
All of our BBR tracker products have a floor. This means that if BBR were to fall to 0.00% or less the rate payable
will be 0.00% plus the agreed set percentage above BBR. This means that the rate payable will never go below
0.00% plus the additional percentage rate of the tracker mortgage.